Seasoning is the process of imparting flavor to, or improving the flavor of, food.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Schoolies in Rye

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.
 - What a Wonderful World
Why hello!
So this year, to celebrate the end of Year 12, my friends and I decided to go to Rye to chillax. We went to so many places within four days, and it was "awesome-ly" fun!

Well, because I LOVE cooking, I cooked every night for them. But meh, it's all good! I love it!
We went to Sorrento. Walked around. Took a few pictures. Ate the BEST VANILLA SLICE EVER! (I will attempt making it... soon.)

This is along the beach in Sorrento.

 
The pier at Sorrento beach.


 
 Antique store in Sorrento.






EMERGENCY CHOCOLATE
(This is what I need for uni) 


The AH-MUH-AZING Vanilla Slice



Oh, and the pasta we made for dinner.


We, then, went to Ashcombe Maze and Lavender Gardens in Mornington Peninsula. Everything was sooo pretty! The maze was pretty awesome - the number of dead-ends that I walked into. Sigh. 
Dragonfly

 Lovely Blue Flowers



Oh! The Lavender Garden was soo b-e-a-u-tiful! It smelt fantastic... Except for the bees, that is.


Lavender Ice-Cream. Oh, nomnomnom.






Beach in Frankston - Windy, but sunny :)


Well there you go! A few pictures of my AWESOME trip, with my AWESOME friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment